If it ain’t for nurses who almost work all day long, the hospital wouldn’t run properly, and even worse the world wouldn’t! So why don’t we talk and act to them with respect and be thankful for their sincerity?
1. They choose to do one of the most thankless jobs in the world.
2. They come into contact with so, so many bodily fluids…so you don’t have to.
3. A big part of their job is just being empathetic to others. For 12-hour shifts.
4. They’re an advocate for their patients when it seems like no one else is listening.
5. Even when they’re not at work, they have to be nurses for random people in their lives.
6. They help you when you’re at your lowest, and in situations you never thought you’d be in.
7. They have THE BEST stories.
8. Some of them offer around-the-clock care for very ill people.
9. They have to give very bad news, sometimes multiple times a day.
10. Oh, and they’re awesome.