Car accidents are so horrible that it should never ever happen. God bless you if you were lucky to get out of it without any injury. However your car is left with scars and it costs quite a lot to get a repair. Before worrying too much about it, here are ideas you should take from people who looked for altervatives to change the look of their car. Ofcourse if it’s a major damage you should go get a car service, but if it’s a cosmetic damage take a hint from these creative and funny works of art.
Dent Covered With A Detailed Map Of The Region Using A Permanent Marker Pen
Now tourists are constantly stopping him in the street to figure out where they are and how to get where they are going.
According to The Association for Safe International Road Travel (ASIRT), the global epidemic of road crash fatalities and disabilities is gradually being recognized as a major public health concern. In an effort to reduce the number of deaths and injuries on the roads, they believe that the first step is being informed and to have access to facts about the risks. Although this is a lighthearted post about minor traffic accidents, it’s always good to be armed with knowledge before you hit the road. Here are some Annual Global Road Crash Statistics:
- Nearly 1.25 million people die in road crashes each year, on average 3,287 deaths a day.
- An additional 20-50 million are injured or disabled.
- More than half of all road traffic deaths occur among young adults ages 15-44.
If Anybody Has Thor’s Number, I Found His Hammer
honestly, this one is extra creative!
That’s One Way To Deal With Car Scratches
- Road traffic crashes rank as the 9th leading cause of death and account for 2.2% of all deaths globally.
- Road crashes are the leading cause of death among young people ages 15-29, and the second leading cause of death worldwide among young people ages 5-14.
- Each year nearly 400,000 people under 25 die on the world’s roads, on average over 1,000 a day.
- Over 90% of all road fatalities occur in low and middle-income countries, which have less than half of the world’s vehicles
Making The Best Out Of A Bad Situation
I love the text in green rectangle: “Earth without art is just EH”
This Car Scratch Cover Up
- Road crashes cost USD $518 billion globally, costing individual countries from 1-2% of their annual GDP.
- Road crashes cost low and middle-income countries USD $65 billion annually, exceeding the total amount received in developmental assistance.
- Unless action is taken, road traffic injuries are predicted to become the fifth leading cause of death by 2030.
Mailbox: 1, Honda: 0
I love this one!
The Way The Owner Of This Car Dealt With His Dent
So be careful out there! Luckily, these people suffered not much more than a bruised ego and some damage to their cars. And although the cover ups are creative and funny, it’s still a good idea to take your car in for service to check for further mechanical or structural damage.
Nice Way To Cover Up The Dents
My Ninja Turtles Drawing On A Bumper Dent
I bet he also uses Turtle wax
Alternative To Paying For A New Bumper, Now I Love It
That’s One Way To Cover Up A Dent…
if that was Chuck Norris, there would be no door
My 16-Year-Old Sister Said She Will Keep Adding Band-Aids To My Car Until I Get My Dent Fixed. Day 96
This band-aid business does not have the effect the 16y old girl hopes. Vice versa, who wouldn’t want to see how many band-aids would fit on that car.
Laura – Always ruining everything for everybody. :(
Best Way To Deal With A Dent
Someone get Thomas Sanders down here to do a Stewie voice
Put A Bandaid On It
that is a very big booboo
This Person’s Awesome Solution To Covering Up A Large Dent On Their Car
I Wonder Where That Dent Came From