Famous journalist and columnist Mike Rokyo once said, “It’s been my policy to view the internet not as an ’information highway,’ but as an electronic asylum filled with babbling loonies.” And this was when social media wasn’t even born yet. Today when we see people on the internet, we realize that one way or another he was stating the truth.
Here at Smalljoys, we promote the internet only as a medium of truth and this is our humorous way of asking you all to not fall for the deception of some people in this virtual world.
1. Someone: How single are you?
2. A romantic dinner with myself
3. A friend on the terrace is the friend who’ll embarrass.
4. Well, this is technically a Mac-book.
5. The guy still doesn’t have a selfie stick.
6. Don’t put words in my mouth.
7. Heading off to Europe for a much needed break…
8. Who is Mike Pence is waving to? His imaginary friend?
9. I hope this is her own backyard.
10. Just another day, chilling out
11. Me: How single are you?
12. This is how I travel the world.
13. Are you on diet? Do you want to put a pic on Insta, but you don’t wanna buy a burger? Try the new McMicro from McD…
14. My new kitchen at IKEA?
15. My desk for the day…
16. From car to bus in 0.6 seconds
17. This one’s just funny.
18. To take a cool picture, sometimes 3 people are needed.
19. Single? No problem!
20. Professional photographer tricks
21. When it’s not raining:
22. Another side of a good selfie
23. A big printed picture, some Photoshop tools — and now you’re in Paris!
24. This awkward moment
25. This is why items we buy online are so different from those we actually get!
26. “New Mercedes”
27. You have to take risks if you want to get the perfect shot.
28. New sneakers! Paper sneakers…
29. A gold chain to impress the girls
30. “Cuddles with bae.”
32. Support from your friends is everything.
33. The most incredible friendship
Bonus: “My little Luna on Instagram vs Real life”