Some really incredible technologies are entering our lives right now. Did you know Dublin and Singapore already have buses with USB ports, where any passenger can charge their device on the go? At the same time, inventive (and lazy) people make this world better by proving we can create the comforts of the future almost from scratch. So unexpected and different, the year 3100 is closer than we think — with the help of both science and creativity.
Smalljoys has collected a bunch of unexpected photos that prove that the future is right around the corner.
1. Now you can take a morning ride even if your office is in your home.
2. Who said you can’t sleep comfortably on a bus?
3. No one will escape from this guy.
4. This is Jarvis. He’s a staff member of a hotel in Palo Alto.
5. When you’re a parent, you gotta be creative.
6. You’ll always be able to spot the vacant bathroom!
7. AliExpress + imagination = future
8. Meet some school hacks from 3018
9. This generation IS brilliant
10. I wish I was as creative as this guy.
11. RoboCop’s dog?
12. You couldn’t invent it in 2018.
13. Batteries will stay with us forever, right?
14. The key to future technologies is simplicity.
15. They should have patented this.
16. The next level of water for your dog:
17. Breaking news! Some travelers already live in the year 3100.
18. This Dublin bus truly came from the future.
19. A new outlook on lunch breaks:
20. Breakfast will also become much more pleasant.
21. And here’s a kid not hiding the fact she’s a time traveler:
22. We don’t know who made this up, but thank you!
23. “I wanted natural light in a basement that has no windows. Paid $10 for 2 old windows. Painted them, frosted the glass, installed them into my wall with 12” LED flat panel lights behind them.”
24. And the winner of the “Angry and Evil” award goes to…
25. When you need to cut your dog’s nails without being bitten and scratched:
26. Is it legal?
27. If you can’t fix it, pretend that this was the idea all along.
28. Nanotechnologies in a world of knitting
29. “Wanted to ensure our baby chickens were okay so I ’Facebook lived’ it under private for 24-hours monitoring it from anywhere.”
30. When you hit your head many times and decide that enough is enough:
31. Anti-cat protection
32. Now you know what to do next time you happen to be in a railway station.
33. “I told my 10-year-old daughter she couldn’t have press-on nails so she made some out of clay.”
34. We have only one question: “How did she get this idea?”
35. An easy way to protect your money from pickpockets
36. If there’s no air conditioner on the train:
37. When you did your makeup before getting dressed up:
38. A bowl of sand is missing. It would help to quickly move from the park to the beach while sitting in the office.
39. A fun way to take your to-do list game up a notch
40. “I didn’t have a candle, but I remembered that an orange and some oil is all you need.”
41. “Wife broke her flip-flop, so I salvaged it with a rubber band so she didn’t have to walk barefoot.”
42. “I found a way to have a snack and not dirty my joystick.”
43. This guy should give a master class on the topic, “How to get out of any situation”.
44. Checkmate to the manufacturers of Band-Aids. You won’t be able to baffle us anymore!
45. “One of my friends got married yesterday and she had pockets in her wedding dress.”