While scientists are trying to solve the mysteries of ancient civilizations and the Universe, life around us keeps giving us more and more secrets that are just as hard to crack. Why are there toasters on trees? How can time be reversed? And why is there is a duck in a cocktail?
We recommend you to stop using your logic and start thinking outside the box. Try to find answers to all the questions that these photos make us ask.
1. Did you think it was a neck? Then look at her waist again!
2. Her legs look like they are going to leave their owner.
3. After you measure and plan everything carefully
4. Being a centaur is not an easy job.
5. The famous toaster tree
6. Colorado doesn’t have mile marker 420 signs for some reason.
7. Is it liquid or what?
8. At least they look great with the coat!
9. Is this made to see the notes better?
10. Everyone loves a different kind of shower.
11. When you go to McDonald’s to eat ketchup:
12. Did they use some cat gene to breed this dog?
13. The rubber duck cocktail garnish is the cherry on top.
14. This is what a true professional needs for work:
15. “Weird dogs” — they really are weird.
16. “Our chicken laid a large egg that had a smaller egg inside.”
17. So many questions but not enough answers.
18. Naval mines are great for decorating a neighborhood.
19. “Thought this was a broken and poorly fixed Hula Hoop at my local toy store until I picked up another. Turns out it’s the actual design.”
20. This counterclockwise clock:
21. This Nike outlet needs to calm down with these savings!
22. “My friend tried to remove the scratches on his iPod with sandpaper.”
23. Very public toilet
24. Getting a haircut while paragliding — a creative look is guaranteed.
25. When there is at least one thing in this world you have no issues with:
26. When you don’t know how else to use old jeans:
27. In case you have a fever but are craving ice cream:
28. An anti-theft solution for slippers
29. Sterility is a priority.
30. This pencil box induces the appetite.
31. What do you do if you have a small flat and there’s no room for a washing machine in it?
32. What’s wrong with the classic side of milk?
33. When you wanted to slightly change the design of your car but something went wrong:
34. Someone simply wanted to make this place a little more comfortable.
35. If all the superpowers were at this wedding, was the world left unprotected?
36. A slide that you hardly want to step on
37. This toilet has everything to make you feel awkward.
38. It becomes more and more difficult to hide the fact that basketball players are aliens.
39. Is there anybody in there?
40. When you still haven’t adjusted to the modern world: