When you go outside in the morning, you don’t know what’s going to happen from one moment to the next. For example, someone from this article mistook breath freshener for eyedrops and another person drowned their “waterproof” camera. Sound unpleasant? That’s just the beginning!
Smalljoys has found photos of people who literally have no luck at all.
1. “Ordered a Caesar salad in a restaurant.”
2. Someone has to buy a new table (or a computer), we can’t really tell…
3. Operation: Steal the Fries was unsuccessful.
4. “Poured a cup. Heard a pop. Coffee was everywhere.”
5. “Finally got a telescope: Expectation vs Reality”
6. When a cat decides to make some changes:
7. “My wife thought the skillet she ordered would be a little bigger…”
8. Hulk the nut
9. “I thought these were eye drops. Turned out to be mint breath freshener.”
10. When you’re a pawfect door designer:
11. “Never thought I’d have lake front property.”
12. “My waterproof camera sucked in all the water and left me this last image.”
13. “I bought a lemon pie for my dad’s birthday and this happened on the way home.”
14. “The delivery company left my package right in front of the garage door.”
15. “My boyfriend tried to open a can of corn. He had high hopes opening the second. And had a near mental breakdown by the third.”
16. “My oven exploded while I was trying to cook chicken…”
17. “They put my donut in the bag, upside-down.”
18. “My coworker told me that everyone dressed up at my office. Now I’m the only fool dressed like Captain Kirk…”
19. “A squirrel set up its nut storage under the hood of my van.”
20. The weirdest tan line ever
21. People complained about the noise in the wall. There was a huge beehive inside.
22. When you buy a new food container and forget to tell your dog that it’s yours:
23. “They promised this costume would make me look stylish for the party.”
24. “My father asked me to sort the pennies he’s been collecting for 40 years…”
25. “My bill after getting bitten by a snake.”
26. “Woke up to an empty pool this morning.”
27. “This happened 10 minutes before the home inspector was scheduled to arrive.”
28. When your plans got ruined by a bus driver:
29. “I missed a part of $667 million lottery by one digit.”
30. “This big sinkhole in my yard that just came out of nowhere.”
31. Something strange has happened to my tire.
32. Well, it’s not his fault.
33. We’d cry too.
34. This good boy decided to upgrade this camper.
35. “My brother ordered a mask for Comic-Con.”
36. When you buy an expensive cat house, but the cat doesn’t like it:
37. This wall collapsed at a building that houses salt…
38. When you want to enjoy the magnificent view:
39. The most insidious plan ever: