There are certain situations that could make us feel really uncomfortable. For example, crashing into a police car or finding a huge wasp nest in the attic. What would you say if you saw someone delivering food to Siberian tigers?
SmallJoys thought we were difficult to impress, but there are some photos that make us really nervous and we definitely wouldn’t want to trade places with the heroes of this article.
1. This statue, entitled Politicians Discussing Global Warming, is located in Berlin.
2. The worst studio apartment ever
3. A reason to love and hate cosplays all at once
4. Someone is having a bad day.
5. Yes, those are bugs…
6. Ready for Halloween!
7. Do you also feel this smell?
8. These people live among us.
9. Flip-flops for torture
10. This sloth looks like it’s going to eat your soul.
11. Perfectionists are going to lose their mind.
12. Oh, it’s just graffiti art…
13. When a jacket doesn’t fit you:
14. An agreement has been reached.
15. These cactuses look like small spiders.
16. This wasp nest found in the attic… It’s time to move.
17. This man’s job is to deliver food to Siberian tigers…
18. “I think they’re dry now.”
19. A snake inside of Target’s kid’s clothing section. Not the best day for shopping…
20. “Rented an apartment via Airbnb. The host did not post this photo.”
21. “Hey look, it’s the Mona Lisa, I think…”
22. When someone cuts up an avocado this way, perfectionists cry.
23. When you buy a new shirt and notice this at home:
24. A new game for drivers
25. “This guy has been talking on the phone for 10 minutes with his flashlight on.”
26. This candy manufacturer hates people for some reason.
27. “The Windows update occurred at the exact time we opened the doors to a very important event at my school!”
28. “How can I trust you now?”
29. That feeling…
30. A woman brought her 2-year-old son to a PG-13 movie. When he started to cry, instead of taking him out, she put a cartoon on her phone on high volume for him to watch.
31. Someone left perishable coleslaw here…
32. “Standing up when everyone else is sitting…”
33. “My sister opens these up to check the flavor and puts them back if she doesn’t want them.”
34. When something suddenly goes wrong:
35. The way you shouldn’t keep utensils
36. How do you usually use your laptop?
37. When the desire to create something extraordinary is useless:
38. When someone puts a flyer on a wet car:
39. 3 people, 12 seats, 0 respect
40. “The way my neighbor decided to move for a couple hours”
41. When you just have an urge to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete.
42. You were deceived.
43. “A lady has been on the phone since she sat down, while her kid is running around doing this to the salt shakers.”