Every day, we encounter logos, images, signs, and many other things that if we stopped and looked a little closer, we might find it reminds us of something else or we may see something new entirely. Sometimes, what we see can be so strange that we wish we could wipe it from our memory and forget what we saw in the first place.
These things are somewhat like that and if you see them, they can’t be unseen. My personal favorite is logos because many have hidden gems such as a bear climbing a mountain?!
1. The new speeder in Star Wars looks like an oversized Fudgesicle.
2. A moth orchid that looks like a flying bird.
3. A bodybuilder does appear like a skinny man popping out the top of a bulky man.
4. Someone pointed out her dog’s forehead has the Batman symbol on it.
5. Little cat paws look like teddy bears.
6. A white bird orchid.
7. MLB logo looks like a bird after some quick pen work.
8. Awww, cute little golden puppy.
9. A sliced apple looks like an owl.
10. Now I’ll be sad every time I see a trash can…
11. The digits “52” somewhat look like E.T. ‘s head.
12. This is not how we make maple syrup where I come from! LOL.
13. Drinking fountains have Wi-Fi apparently.
14. Some clothes hooks look like a drunk octopus.
15. Wendy’s collar spells out “Mom” in the classic Wendy’s logo.
16. That clenched fist looks like a sloth.
17. CBS logo looks like Pac-Man.
18. And so does LG’s logo after a quick modification.
19. If only Kit Kat candy bars were really this big!
20. The continent of dinosaurs?
21. Colonel Sander’s looks like he has tiny arms and legs.
22. The front legs of an anteater looks like a panda.
23. There is a bear climbing a mountain in the Toblerone logo.
24. Australia looks like the side view of a dog and cat.
25. The USB logo looks like a walking stickman.
26. “It’s taken me 18 years to find out that the weird shoulder buttons on jackets are to hold your bag in place so it doesn’t fall off. Who knew?!”
27. It turns out that penguins have knees and their necks are long.
28. Did you know that this holder on the lid is actually for a gas cap?
29. “I bet you didn’t know that oil platforms could move.”
30. This is what the inside of a locust’s wings looks like.
31. “Wow, I didn’t know cows could move like this!”
32. It turns out that tobacco flowers are actually kinda pretty.
33. Dragons are real and they come from South Africa (their Latin name is “Smaug gigantaeus”).
34. It isn’t about how amazing the dry ice and bubble trick is, it’s about how amazing the person who was first to guess to combine them is.
35. This little chameleon hasn’t realized it’s hatched yet.
36. “Did you know that a toaster has pull-out drawers so you can empty the crumbs from toasting food. I’ve been on this planet 26 years and only just discovered this.”
37. It turns out that some animals can be half-albino, like this peacock.
38. “I’ve just learned that the hole in the Chick-fil-A box is for your straw so your cup can become a table.”
39. “Did you know that the broccoli we eat are really flower buds? I discovered this after growing some broccoli in my garden.”
40. “Today I learned whales can sneeze and vomit…today was a good day.”
41. Did you know that the little indent on the top of the egg carton is for storage of the last egg from the old carton?
42. Believe it or not, the American bald eagle can swim.
43. A baby platypus is called a puggle. How many more people knew about this?
44. “The manual release on my trunk latch depicts a person presumably trapped, escaping, and sprinting away to freedom. It also glows in the dark so folks trapped in the trunk can see it.”
45. “I wanted to see how much 39 g of sugar actually was (the dosage in my almost-daily Red Bull). Think it’s time to give them up.”
46. “I never knew Brussels sprouts were so horrifying until I saw them on the stem.”
47. Tortoises can have twins.
48. We want to take a look at the person who decided to crossbreed these 2 things.
49. This is how olives are harvested, in case you didn’t know.