If you’re tired of the same old office environment, why not put a little sparkle and make some change? These items will not only give you motivation but it will also make your coworkers jealous!
1. Animal-shaped erasers to turn your desk into a zoo.
2. A mini library of matchbooks filled with little office needs like paperclips, sticky notes, and rubber bands.
3. Divider sticky notes that let you write detailed annotations, even in a library book.
4. The cutest pens I have ever seen in my entire life. Oh my GOD.
5. A pen drawer you can stick on to any desk.
6. Or triangle storage units that can stick to the bottom of your monitor.
7. An adorable corgi light your desk needs this doggone second.
8. A bottle of white-out to make mistakes way more fun.
9. A neon notepad perfect for making lists and checking boxes.
10. Cupcake mechanical pencils that are bear-y adorable.
11. Or if you don’t have a sweet tooth, colorful mechanical pencils that will look great-ient on your desk.
12. A ’90s-inspired sticky notepad sure to make all your pastel dreams come true.
13. A set of vibrant highlighters sure to be the ~highlight~ of your desk collection.
14. A combination planter and desk organizer because you only have so much space to work with.
15. A big-ass sticky note with room to plan out your whole work week.
16. A pack of clips and pins so you can hang up all your fave pics without putting holes in them.
17. A camera-shaped thumb drive for a flashy way to store your photos.
18. A pair of cat bookends purrfect for keeping all your motivational books in order.
19. A pack of pom-pom paperclips for flashy memos that love to accessorize.
20. A desk organizer so you can keep all your knick-knacks on proper display.
21. A lil’ animal that chomps on your phone while its charging and keeps the most vulnerable part of the cord safe from fraying.
22. A split-color bell because dinging is the best and most efficient type of communication.
23. A 17-month Ban.do agenda complete with cool illustrations, a coloring page, a 3D page with glasses, and most importantly, STICKERS!!!
24. Flamingo pushpins, pens, and paperclips because who says only vacations can be tropical?
25. A pastel power strip for anyone who insists that every inch of their desk is adorable.
26. A book of Sailor Moon sticky notes that Usagi would definitely approve of.
27. A pack of erasers for a tea-riffic way to get rid of mistakes.
28. And a yucca plant plush that accepts hugs instead of water, making it the ideal desk companion for any super busy worker.