Who doesn’t love a good quiche? But they are known to be hard to make food that only the experienced can make. In reality, you don’t have to be a gourmet cook to make a quiche that’s unforgettable.
You probably know that “quiche” is pronounced “keesh” and not “queesh” (or, even worse, “quickie”) but you might not know just what goes into this delectable egg dish to make it so yummy.
Even though quiche is considered a traditional part of French cuisine, similar dishes were actually recorded in England and Italy many centuries earlier. But we won’t discount the contributions of France — it was French chefs who made this creamy egg pastry what we know as modern quiche.
One of the best parts about quiche is that it’s essentially a savory egg pastry. Who wouldn’t love the best part of breakfast in a flaky pie crust? Of course, modern versions might use crepes instead of crust or skip it altogether. The good news is – there’s a version for everyone.
Whether you love a creative riff on the French classic or you’re a purist who prefers the traditional version, you’re bound to find something you love in this list of 30 delicious quiche recipes.
1. Quiche Valerie
2. Cowgirl Quiche
3. Deep-Dish Ham and Cheese Quiche
4. Mini Spinach and Mushroom Quiche
5. Caramelized Onion, Mushroom, and Gruyere Quiche with Oat Crust
6. Brie and Broccoli Quiche
7. Bread Bowl Quiche Lorraine
8. Ham and Gruyere Quiche
9. Mini Quiches with Peas and Bacon
10. Green Chile Quiche
11. Ham, Tomato, and Swiss Quiche
12. Crepe Quiche Lorraine
13. Crustless Caprese Quiche
14. Goat Cheese Quiche
15. Poblano Enchilada Quiche
16. Slow-Cooker Ham, Cheese, and Spinach Crustless Quiche
17. Spicy Chicken and Onion Quiche
18. Turkey and Cheddar Quiche
19. Meat Lovers’ Quiche
20. Pastrami and Swiss Quiche
21. Soppressata and Olive Quiche
22. Sausage and Mozzarella Quiche with Pickled Cherry Peppers
23. Country Quiche
24. Crustless Spinach Quiche
25. Hash Brown, Tomato, and Mozzarella Quiche
26. Cowboy Quiche
27. Cheesy Bell Pepper and Herb Quiche
28. Roasted Broccolini, Bacon, and Caramelized Shallot Quiche
29. Deep Dish Spinach and Prosciutto Quiche with Sesame Seed Crust
30. Caramelized Onion Quiche
Try these at home for your next breakfast or brunch. You won’t be disappointed.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.