How often do you catch yourself thinking: “I don’t believe my eyes”? Sometimes it’s the lighting or the arrangement of the objects that make us see things that aren’t really there. However, some illusions are the result of someone else’s cunningness. The world is full of situations that you have to look and listen to very carefully to figure out what’s going on.
Today, SmallJoys presents to you a selection of images proving that the human eye is easily deceived.
1. Looks like a trio of phantoms, waiting for the bus
2. The discoveries we make, while cleaning the bathroom… Surprisingly, it turned out that the things in the jar were not seashells, but pasta! The jar had stood unopened for 15 years.
3. We’re always prone to believing that other people’s lives are trouble-free.
4. When you don’t mind doing some stretches before your workout:
5. A handful of delicious caviar? No, those are hydrogel balls. They’re used to make cooling masks and compresses.
6. “It really looks like this hyena is shaking my grandson’s hand.”
7. Does this guy shave his legs? Oh, no — wait a minute…
8. These hands belong to the man in the white t-shirt.
9. “I took this at Starbucks.”
10. Those escalator mirrors are good at warping your brain.
11. This isn’t a doggy — it’s just a pile of its sheared-off hair.
12. An unplanned date
13. Everyone’s got this friend. They always accidentally spoil all your plans.
14. Image for Instagram vs Ordinary photo
15. It really looks like this head isn’t attached to a body.
16. The edge of the tent creates a visual illusion, making the real forest look like photo wallpaper.
17. Any ideas why this backpack doesn’t have a reflection?
18. What a great way to avoid unwanted admirers!
19. These buns turned out so cool, they could be mistaken for real pumpkins.
20. A cloud that looks more like a feather
21. What a cute little crocodile — you can even sit on it.
22. These leaves weren’t painted to match the house’s exterior — that’s their natural color.
23. The drumsticks look bent because of a camera effect.
24. It’s a picture in a frame, right? Well, actually, it’s a television!
25. The difference in lighting between my room and my sister’s, at the same time of day
26. These mop heads look just like fresh ground beef.
27. The stains on this makeup remover napkin look like 3 squirrels, painted in watercolor. Anyway, once seen, they’re very hard to unsee!
28. Your friends will always help you get that perfect photo.
29. What a cute and happy monkey….wait, it’s a cat!
30. An illusionary seal
31. It would be a perfect mop if it wasn’t a dog.
32. When you are the only person on Earth who knows the secret of strong hair:
View this post on Instagram
👣🌎 (Edição DDD – Domingo Do Desejo – Photo credit: @keepeyesopen) Amigos, vocês viram no @passagensimperdiveis que está rolando promoção para a Bolívia, com vôo direto partindo de São Paulo??? 😱😱✈️🌎 . Lugar de vastíssima riqueza cultural e com paisagens incrivelmente únicas! . Quem já foi? Foi em que época? Recomenda? Uyuni seco ou molhado? Tem chance de ver os dois durantes a travessia (é querer demais? Rsrsrs). . A @tripsdapam já disse que fez a viagem sem perrengues, e é assim que eu quero! O @blogviagemsemlimites já deu várias dicas também! . E você? Qual sua dica preciosa desde lugar? Ou o que gostaria de saber? Vai aproveitar a promoção?? Recomendam quais guias ou empresas??? . Uma coisa eu sei… Seco ou molhado, a criatividade rola solta no Uyuni! Eu achei fantástica essa foto da @keepeyesopen 😍👏👏👏👏👏👏 . #salardeuyni #bolivia #experiencebolivia
33. King-Kong is alive!
34. Not everything in this photo is real:
35. It seems that someone has simply forgot their shoes.
36. Odd man out
37. See-through bikinis…
38. This “bread” can break your teeth.
39. D for disguise
40. Holy cow!
41. Walking in the air
42. Your woman is blossoming.
43. An octopus-man
44. This lump sugar is too gray, or is it not sugar at all?
45. It’s a drawing made of charcoal and flour.
46. The headless horseman is enjoying his vacation.