It seems like our universe uses its favorite game called “Coincidences” to test our imagination. Sometimes we meet the real heroes of cartoons on the streets, or we just can’t tell 2 objects apart, and sometimes we think, “I’ve already seen this somewhere…”
SmallJoys has collected 30+ pictures that will make you believe that all people and objects have their doppelgängers.
1. This broken rock looks like an avocado.
2. Just a fan that looks like Cristiano or his long lost brother?
3. We’ve found him.
4. A glitch in the matrix
5. This spot on the bull’s forehead looks like a small copy of its skull.
6. This Roman Coliseum along the railroad track:
7. This dog has its own selfie on its ear.
8. The moment when you finally find where you belong:
9. The pocket inside this tent looks like the Gmail icon.
10. “My friend found himself on a bag of chips.”
11. On the set of the ad
12. This water bottle created the mountain that advertises it.
13. “A guy at my work wears these glasses every day and I could never figure out who he looked like. Until today.”
14. In winter, this thing looks pretty spooky.
15. “Found an ancient portrait of me in Israel.”
16. A spider web that looks like a tiny Eiffel Tower. The spider living here was probably a French man in his past life.
17. “My wife in a belly contest with a doorman.”
18. “My total at 7-Eleven was $7.11.”
19. “These wardrobe door knobs are surprisingly similar to my ring. I bet the same person created them.”
20. When you live inside a picture and a picture lives inside you:
21. “My neighbor’s mailbox matches his house.”
22. “The coffee beans on my drink look like an angry chicken.”
23. A truck got stuck under a bridge and apparently these guys know what to do.
24. “This coolant leak from my Subaru looks like Sherlock Holmes.”
25. “This guy at the park looks like a NO.”
26. “My girlfriend found this rock that resembles me.”
27. Because dogs always resemble their owners.
28. “I would leave the bus immediately.”
29. Deja vu effect times 5
30. This is not a matrix glitch. It’s how they build houses nowadays.
31. “I also have a friend who looks like a female version of a celebrity!”
32. It’s probably the best solution in this case.
33. “This sunset looked like it was split in half through my 2 windows.”
34. “It only took 16 hours of travel to find this guy wearing the same wacky parrot shirt in Rome.”
35. “Glitch in matrix at my local coffee shop today.”
36. Did they disable gravity for a moment?
37. “It would be really funny to have a twin and come to random places wearing the same clothes pretending you don’t know each other.”
38. Sometimes, coincidences happen in the places you least expect them.
39. “Well, this was bound to happen at a certain point.”
40. Was there a discount on hair dye?
41. It looks like they bought their coats at the same store.
42. “My friend traveled all the way to Thailand to randomly find his doppelganger.”
43. Someone is just lacking imagination.
44. This is what happens after Black Friday:
45. How is this even possible?
46. Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V
47. How do cats do that?
48. Is this some popular car model?
49. Maybe they also like the same books?
50. Confused 2 generations at once.
51. The most important thing is to find your own unique style.
52. At least they’re wearing different jeans.
53. “Have you tried standing up and sitting back down on it again?”