If it’s late and night and you want a quick sweet snack, this is the treat for you.
Of course, there aren’t many people who are up to baking an entire cake at a moment’s notice. Besides, baking takes far too long. That’s where the mug cake comes in.
Mug cake: it gets its name from the fact that it’s made just like a normal cake with flour, sugar, eggs, and oil — except that it’s cooked in a coffee mug instead of a cake pan. You can even bake it in the microwave instead of an oven. That means it’s ready in just a few minutes!
Even though mug cakes are delicious, most of them leave a lot to be desired when it comes to the healthy side of things. But now, there’s even more reason to rejoice. These mug cake recipes aren’t just delicious and ready in minutes — but they’re also healthy.
Yep, that means that you can have a cake that is gluten-free, low carb, low sugar, or even vegan. So, the next time you have a late-night craving, don’t reach for the cookies. Make a healthy but delicious mug cake instead.
1. Coconut Flour Chocolate Mug Cake
2. Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake
3. Chocolate Cherry Mug Cake
4. Raspberry Chocolate Chip Mug Cake
5. Chocolate Chip Mug Cake
6. Peanut Butter Mug Cake
7. Carrot Mug Cake
8. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Mug Cake
9. Flourless Chocolate Mug Cake
10. Chocolate Mug Cake
11. Vanilla Mug Cake
12. Chocolate Chip Gingerbread Mug Cake
13. Mocha Chocolate Chip Mug Cake
14. Lemon Poppy Seed Mug Cake
15. Snickerdoodle Mug Cake
16. Triple Chocolate Mug Cake
17. Strawberry Mug Cake
18. Brownie in a Mug
19. One-Minute Blueberry Muffin
20. Honey Almond Oatmeal Mug Cake
21. Chocolate Pudding Mug Cake
22. Meyer Lemon Mug Cake
23. Chocolate Banana Mug Cake
24. Vegan Sweet Potato Mug Cake
25. Funfetti Mug Cake
26. Oatmeal Nutella Mug Cake
27. Banana Almond Mug Cake
28. Avocado Mug Cake
29. High Protein Tart Cherry Nutty Mug Cake
30. German Chocolate Mug Cake
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.