There are those days when things just never seem to go right. Like when you spill your coffee or when you’re late and nothing seem to show up on time.
These are normal bad days, but then there are the days that are so horrible they become the worst day of your life. You may have good stories to tell for later, but when it happens it’s so colossally bad that you don’t even want to believe it happened.
While everyone has a different way of reacting to these situations, millennials are prone to dark humor. We’ve all had too many days like this so lets at least share it and make it go away and just laugh about it. Maybe this laugh will give you a better day for today!
1. When one guy found his car like this
2. When one shattered item wasn’t enough.
3. When it was too early for this crap
4. When my worst nightmare happened to this guy
5. When it snowed the one time you forgot to close the sunroof
6. When this nonsense happened first thing in the morning
7. When there were no signs on the wet concrete
8. When their car literally started to fall apart
9. When this guy thought he could make it
10. When they forgot to break their spaghetti noodles
11. When they gave up their dream of being a professional chef
12. When this tragedy struck
13. When this student chose the wrong place to sit
14. When they painted the interior of their car
15. When he fell down the stairs with an open bucket of paint
16. When interior design became an interior disaster
17. When this very cheap candle burned this very expensive computer
18. When cooking meant destroying the kitchen
19. When the house started falling apart
20. When the clothes got a little too dry
21. When snow fell off a roof above this car
22. When this ATM shut down at the worst possible time
23. When this person lost something precious
24. When this disaster happened
25. When UPS ruined someone’s day
26. When someone wasted their money
27. When this person wasn’t getting out in time for class
28. When this was very good and also horrible
29. When someone chose the wrong spot to park
30. When someone had to learn to be patient