You know it’s hot outside when…
1. All of the ice in your cup melts, then the cup melts.
2. The ice cream stand melts.
3. When your puppy hogs the fan.
4. All of the neighborhood animals seek shelter under your car.
5. When you see cookies baking in someone’s car.
6. Squirrels are too tired to gather nuts.
7. You learn why you should never buy plastic fans.
8. Koalas are asking bikers for water.
9. Seagulls gather under umbrellas.
10. When a moose takes a dip in your child’s pool.
11. When this happens.
12. When raccoons just lie in bird baths.
13. When horses jump in.
14. When cats sleep in front of the air conditioner.
15. The mailbox melts.
17. Your dog finds a new house.
18. When police officers need a fan while they’re on the job.
That’s when you know it’s really freakin’ hot.
19. When your tire becomes a glob.
Is that even repairable?
20. When you actually believe the high for Irvine is not a typo.
“Yeah, seems about right to me.”
21. When you wake up and notice your blinds do this.
Look like it’s time to opt out for curtains.
22. When you find a family of animals in your inflatable pool.
Yeah, that’s cool… you guys can just keep that pool for yourselves.
23. When you find a person inside the ice cooler.
He’s dreaming of winter days. I hope he doesn’t fall asleep in there.
24. When your car’s antenna is no longer an antenna.
Just a sad limp looking wire. Damn, it’s really hot outside when this happens.
25. When you see a bull in your swimming pool.
Poor guy just can’t handle the heat anymore.
26. When you’re a camping veteran and still need an air conditioning unit hooked up to your tent.
When camping becomes glamping (glamorous camping).
27. When all the stray cats combine underneath one big umbrella for shade.
It’s a community sharing their woes together. Poor kitties need some AC,
28. When you have to attach an actual air conditioning unit to your car’s window.
Their car’s AC must be broken… or it’s just THAT hot.
29. When your steering wheel is so hot, you have to use an oven mitten to touch it.
The car has become the oven.
30. Or when you have to use it to move your shift knob.
Just keep the mittens on for the whole day, it’ll make it easier.
31. When your mailbox melts in the sun.
And creates the perfect 90 degree angle.
32. When you find a deer underneath your trampoline.
Don’t disturb him, he’s just looking for a cool down spot. Poor little guy.
33. When you find a cat sprawled out on top of a freezer.
That’s one smart cat.
34. When you got out to tan and come back with a burn.
Ouch, that looks like its gotta hurt!
35. When the indoor cats refuse to leave their post next to the only source of cold air.
They’re hoggers and they don’t care.You can’t blame them.
36. When birds come together to share the shade underneath one big tree.
You can’t fly in the heat, that’s just torture.
37. When skittles start to drip some sweat.
The taste of the rainbow has gotten a little sticky
38. When outdoor lamp posts/light fixtures start deflating.
No big deal, not like we need them or anything.
39. When gummy bears melt together to form one ginormous gummy brick.
Doesn’t that look delicious. NOT.
40. When you can’t leave anything in the car because it will melt.
For example, the remains of what used to be a plastic hanger.
41. Or when your gummy vitamins all melt together.
One a day just became one a year.
42. When your candles melt before you even light them.
At least it looks modern?