With these new sparkling accessories on you, people are going to start asking questions!
1. A pair of multicolor tortoiseshell resin earrings that’ll prove you don’t have to jump through ~hoops~ to find stylish jewelry on the cheap.
2. A seagrass tote with raffia pompoms so you can try two summertime trends at once: straw accessories *and* the mini bag.
3. A pair of outlined statement earrings so you can feel like you’re on a tropical vacation, even when you’re commuting to work on a dreary Monday morning.
4. Mirrored-lens polarized sunnies with a geometric cat-eye frame for the perfect blend of modern and retro styles.
5. An embroidered sun hat to keep the sun’s rays out of your face AND anyone who wishes to talk to you from bothering you.
6. A square chiffon scarf you can tie around your neck to add a certain “je ne sais quoi” to your jeans-and-a-tee outfit.
7. A wide waist belt with elastic in the back to make getting dressed a ~cinch~ — and not feeling constricted all day long. And the elastic in the back is covered with the same faux leather as the front for a more polished look!
8. A set of rhinestone bobby pins you can stack up for a low-key way to try the dramatic hair accessory trend.
9. A vegan leather commuter backpack designed to carry alllllllllllllll your “must-haves” in style, with pockets for your laptop, tablet, writing utensils, and it even has a powerback you can use wirelessly or with a USB!
10. A sleek Michael Kors watch to go with your all-black-everything outfits, aka every single thing in your closet. You’ll wear something else when the find a darker color!
11. Single-color rimless sunnies, because nothing says ~fashun~ like a monochromatic look.
12. A simple mini crossbody that’ll be your go-to choice for any summer vacation. It has just enough room for all the essentials, keeps your hands free, and looks like an expensive leather bag!
13. A pompom-bedecked straw hat to bring a dose of fun to your UV protection.
14. A minimal envelope clutch (with a removable crossbody chain) so affordable, you’ll want to buy one in every color to match all your favorite dresses.
15. A double-v cubic zirconia necklace that’ll ensure everyone makes a ~point~ of asking you where you got it.
16. A chic, knotted LBH (little black headband) to keep your hair fashionably out of your face during the heatwave sure to be right around the corner.
17. A chunky statement necklace your friends will think you picked up abroad in some cool little boutique.
18. A pair of stylish(!) blue light–blocking glasses that’ll ALSO reduce the effects of digital eye strain, leaving your eyes less tired and dry feeling after a full day of screen time (aka every day).
19. A rhinestone-encrusted bow brooch people will think you bought at a certain designer boutique.
20. A textured faux leather zip-around wallet that’ll double as a clutch as needed so you can make sure you never forget that important card again — oh Costco card, why do I always forget thee?
21. A cubic zirconia crisscross ring you can stack with single bands and midi rings for a full hand jewelry look. And at this price, you can stack up a ton.
22. A pair of sheer socks you’ll want to layer under your favorite black heeled sandals right ~meow~.
23. A dainty cubic zirconia chain to dress up a plain white tee — you’ll never want to take off this simple stunner.
24. A chevron belt bag you can wear on your waist or across your chest for a fashion-forward outfit AND hands-free convenience.
25. Fancy-pants floral stunners that’ll turn you into the classic Vermeer painting “Girl with a Pearl Earring[s].”
26. A breezy duster cardi in a floaty floral print that’ll work as a layering piece in your freezing office or as a beach coverup.
27. An iridescent mini backpack from the Kendall + Kylie collection with an added bonus — the clear material will make getting into festivals, concerts, etc. a breeze.
28. A Western-buckle belt to give your jean shorts a trendy upgrade without committing to an expensive version.
29. An elegant barette that’ll turn a last-minute half-up panic into a black tie–ready updo.
30. A Kurt Geiger rainbow circle bag with an acrylic handle, making it *almost* as versatile as you are.
31. A pair of ~original Clubmaster~ Ray-Bans that are totally worth the investment — you’ll be wearing this classic style for years to come.