You may have lived without them till now but once you start letting these items in your life, you won’t be able to let go!
1. An Instant Pot, which is a pressure cooker, rice cooker, sauté, steamer, cake maker, and warmer all in one, for the chef who doesn’t actually want to do a whole lot of cooking. This will save you tons of money on ordering out, because it’ll be so easy to cook right at home!
2. An Aquis hair towel, because microfiber dries your hair faster and with less damage than regular cotton. And unlike your body towel, this one is the appropriate size so it won’t topple over.
3. A TubShroom drain protector that’ll prevent clogged pipes throughout your house by catching all the hair in your drains. You can shower me with thanks later.
4. A migraine stick for people who get headaches out of nowhere and need a quick fix so they can get back to whatever they were doing before the rude migraine interrupted them.
5. A brown sugar–softening bear you simply place in water for 20 minutes and then put in your brown sugar to help maintain its moisture for up to SIX MONTHS.
6. A microfiber brush set with four extra sleeves designed to get up close and personal with the dust on your blinds.
7. A stick jewelry cleaner, because years of wear have dulled your precious stones more than you might think. Use this pen to remember what they looked like when you first got them!
8. A jar of Active Wow charcoal powder with ingredients like orange seed oil and coconut to dramatically polish your pearly whites over time without so much as a hint of bleach. If you’ve been wanting to lighten your teeth for a while, this is a great, gentle product to start with!
9. A flexible cable protector so you can prevent your charging cord from fraying after, like, two weeks. We all wish we bought this like three chargers ago, but now’s your chance!
10. A hanger stacker to fix one of the most annoying storage problems in history. This before and after alone has already changed me for the better!
11. A durable honeycomb drawer insert to form a home for your socks, scarves, ties, undies, etc. No more digging for a matching pair. Marie Kondo is shook!
12. A teeny tiny toenail brace to rid your life of curved toenail pain. It’ll flatten out your nail to prevent it from jabbing into the side of your toe and becoming ingrown.
13. A bag of Bottle Bright tablets that’ll clean your bottles, plastic containers, mugs, and everything else, with no scrubbing required. We love an all-natural, no-hassle way to clean!
14. A bracelet holder so you can fasten your jewelry quickly and without the annoyance of the chain slipping off your wrist JUST as you were about to clamp it shut.
15. A motion-activated purse light so you no longer have to dig around for what feels like an eternity for your Chapstick, wallet, keys, or phone (speaking of things you’ve been searching for your whole life).
16. A handy puller designed to clasp onto any zipper as an extension, so you can pull those dresses on and off without asking a friend for the hundredth time.
17. A magnetic rack for a low-hassle way to keep your keys by the front door so you don’t waste any more of your life searching for them on your way out. Lights, keys, action!
18. A produce saver, because we are all sick and tired of buying salad and veggies only for them to die a wilted death 42 hours later.
19. A pore vacuum to finally get all the dirt, grease, blackheads, and dead skin off your face for good. It comes with four suction heads: for blackheads, removing dirt/grease, reducing dead skin buildup and fine lines, and tightening your skin.
20. A shirt-folding board so you actually put your laundry away when it comes out of the dryer instead of clumping it all in a “clean pile” and procrastinating until the next laundry day.
21. A pack of 36 hydrocolloid acne-absorbing patches to put on any unwanted pimples overnight and — WOW — say goodbye to pus, oil, and inflammation in the morning.
22. A buckle-free belt that’ll help with quicker pee breaks and give you that comfortable fit you’ve been wanting for years.
23. A biotin shampoo formulated with nutrient-rich botanicals like B5 zinc and coconut oil to nourish your hair and stimulate your scalp, removing any buildup that may be blocking your pores and helping your hair strands get strong. Believe me, this stuff is really gonna ~grow~ on you.
24. A waterproof Satisfyer Pro 2 with 11 sucking modes that’ll quench your thirst faster than a tall glass of water!
25. A comfy, memory foam chair cushion for anyone who’s been searching for something to help soothe their back pain and/or work on their posture.
26. A wine stain remover that’ll magically erase all kinds of spills we trash-humans get on us (like wine, coffee, and spaghetti sauce).
27. A windshield cover to protect your car from the stormy weather and get you to work on time since you won’t be scraping ice and snow off your windshield for an hour!
28. A set of five Food Huggers silicone covers so you stop wasting half-eaten veggies and fruits and have makeshift caps for any sort of bottle or container.
29. A beauty spatula designed to get every last drop of your expensive foundation, lipgloss, or lotion. Don’t let a poorly designed bottle get you down!
30. A set of seat gap fillers so when you inevitably drop your phone between the seat and the center console you won’t have to stick your arm down the dark crevice of doom and despair to find it.
31. A Squatty Potty for a cool tool to help with your stool! But really, you should have one of these in every bathroom because it works that well.
32. A set of anti-chafing thigh bands to protect the skin on your inner thighs from rubbing together and getting red and irritated.
33. A 100% natural soy wax candle meant for anyone with a pet in their home so they can eradicate those funky smells that come along with those adorable faces.
34. A pack of organic and recyclable ethylene-absorbing apples that’ll absorb gas so your produce will last longer in the fridge. Raise your hand if you bought veggies on Monday and had to throw them away by Thursday?! *Raises hand*
35. A set of bottle stands so you can flip all your condiments and lotions upside-down to use every last ounce without having to balance or bang bottles on your counter.