50 Of The Spookiest And Most Sinister Places On Earth
Life is short and there are plenty of places around the world that you’ve never imagined in your dreams that it would exist. If you are seeding a travel destination that is different and far from the ordinary, see if these images lure you to try out something adventurous.
You can actually experience dark and spooky forests you see in a movie, an abandoned building, or even strange natural phenomena that would make you wonder about reality. Whether you are afraid or fascinated by unnatural beings, here are the lists of place that will move your adventurous heart.
1) Bhangarh Fort, India
2) Wychwood Forest, England
3) Akershus Fortress, Norway
4) Lome Bazaar, Africa
5) Hanging Coffins, Philippines
6) Eastern State Penitentiary, U.S.A.
7) Chateau de Brissac, France
8) Tuol Sleng, Cambodia
9) Fort George, Canada
10) Poveglia, Italy
11) Castle of Good Hope, South Africa
12) Craco, Italy
13) Old House Woods, U.S.A.
14) The Hill of Crosses, Lithuania
15) Helltown, U.S.A.
16) Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary, U.S.A.
17) Bran Castle, Romania
18) Catacombs in Paris, France
19) Pendle Hill, England
20) Veijo Rönkkönen Sculpture Garden, Finland
21) Stanley Hotel, U.S.A.
22) Plain of Jars, Laos
23) The Death Railway, Thailand
24) Winchester Mystery House, U.S.A.
25) Bethnal Green Underground, England
26) Centralia, U.S.A.
27) Culloden Moor, Scotland
28) Cat Island, Japan
29) Capuchin Catacombs, Italy
30) Stull Cemetery, U.S.A.
31) The Tower of London, England
32) Sedlec Ossuary, Czech Republic
33) Edinburgh Castle, Scotland
34) The Body Farm, U.S.A.
35) Monte Cristo, Australia
36) Hashima Island, Japan
37) Changi Beach, Singapore
38) Snake Island, Brazil
39) The Screaming Tunnel, Niagara Falls, Canada
40) Doppelganger Village, Japan
41) Highgate Cemetery, England
42) Aokigahara Forest, Japan
43) Willard Asylum, U.S.A.
44) Pripyat, Ukraine
45) Beelitz-Heilstatten Hospital, Germany
46) The Door to Hell, Turkmenistan
47) Dadipark, Belgium
48) The Overtoun Bridge, Scotland
49) Holy Land, U.S.A.
50) Island of the Dolls, Mexico
If you like this article, please SHARE it with your friends and family.