Some people just think of inventions that are so simple and brilliant but no one else could have come up with them.
The world is full of amazing feats of design that we all take for granted. Some are highly complex, like elevators and planes, but others are incredibly simple. Scissors, for example, are two pieces of metal held together with a screw. And thanks to that, we all have nice haircuts!
But for all the great simple designs that have become commonplace objects and features, there are many more that should be used more widely.
The 50 examples below are all incredible design innovations that would benefit people across the world!
1. A Sauce Tupperware Within a Tupperware
2. The Drinking Fountain for Animals as Well as People (That’s Surprisingly Hygenic)
3. Slides Can Make Escalators Obsolete
4. The Perfectly Placed Elevator Call Button (It Means You Don’t Have to Wait By the Time You Reach the Doors)
5. These Three Buttons are at Every Table in a Restaurant and Mean “Call Waiter”, “Ask for Bill” and “Clear Table.”
6. The Instant $1 Tip Card Machine.
7. The Changing Room Where You Never Forget What You Like
8. Calculate How Much You Cart Costs Before You Get to the Checkout
9. The Baby Scooter/Carriage
10. The Cup With a Built-In Teabag Holder
11. Children Will Never Need Mom or Dad to Help Them Reach The Sink Agan
12. It Should Be The Law for Chewing Gum to Come With Wrapping Paper, Like This
13. Plugs Can Literally Be Extension Cords. It’s Just That Almost No Electrician Ever Thinks of it
14. The Toilet With A Built In Sink. Water Even Gets Used Twice!
15. High Heels That Never Get Stuck In The Mud
16. Alcoholic Ice Cream
17. The Garbage Disposal Switch Safety Bumper
18. Leftover foil wrapping with a handle
19. This Isn’t a Palm Tree
20. Stairs That Show You How Many Calories You’re Burning
21. Golf Balls That Feed Fish
22. The Parking Outline That Goes a Little Bit Too Far So That You Don’t
23. The Littered Bottle Collector Strap
24. A Hotel That Puts New Carpeting In Every Day, That Tells People The Day!
25. A Library That Tells People Where All the Embarrassing Stuff Is Located
26. Adjustable rolling pin
27. Read your book with one hand
28. Get every last bit of lotion or makeup
29. Rest those feet
30. Permanent ping pong table
31. Sunscreen dispenser
32. Comforting kids in a hospital
33. Fireplace with USB
34. Handy pull handle
35. Solar panel city bench
36. Toe door opener
37. Two-way USB
38. Cufflinks with a working watch
39. Inclusive bench
40. A pinch!
41. Keep your arm dry
42. Banana holder
43. Built-in sanitizer
44. Dimming plane windows
45. Real-time bathroom display
46. Optional can opening
47. An extra spot
48. Waterproof notepad
49. Neighborhood library
50. Soda caps
These are just a few of the many, many things that would make life easier. Let’s hope these and other great ideas catch on and become the norm everywhere!
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.